CableWay™ Cable Runway T AdaptorT23T
Cable Runway T Adaptor
Our Cable Runway T Adaptor is designed to split a cable run into two separate directions, offering time-saving benefits that will decrease installation time and saves you money. This T Adaptor makes adding a new direction to Arlington's CableWay™ cable runway systems as simple as attaching it to a runway coupler. This Bracket meets UL E161207 and CSA standards.
This product is manufactured by Arlington Industries who is a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products, communication products, home theater products, and more since 1949. This product is UL listed as a cable support system, designed for power or low voltage cable. Quickly attach this T Adaptor to cable runway system with ease.
- Secure, UL Listed as a cable support system
- For power or low voltage cable
- Support brackets attach directly to framing members, without structural damage
- Time saving system - no holes to drill through joists
- Brackets hold cables in place - open the bracket for easier cable insertion
- Slide-on trough protects and covers cable
- Install additional trough sections as needed and join them together with couplings
- Push-on end caps complete the job
||Dimension A||Dimension B||Dimension C||Dimension D|
|T205||Wire Cable Tray in 5 ft. Lengths||4.150||2.000||3.380||60.000|
|T23F||Flat Surface Bracket||5.750||2.850||3.600||2.190|
|T23W||Wall Mount Bracket||2.410||5.240||5.970||5.240|