Box Tamper Switch - TS-01 Series - 10 PackTS-01S
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Box Tamper Switch With 12" Wire Leads - 10 Pack
The TS-01 and TSW-01 magnetic reed, three hole box tamper switch is designed to fit almost all standard siren and panel boxes. Available with an adjustable plunger length, the TS-01 allows the installer to alarm the box to detect opening or prying to remove the box from its mounted position. Screw terminals or wire leads provide easy hook up.
Available in closed loop, open loop and S.P.D.T. Mounting hardware included. TSW-03 is available with leads only.
The shunt feature is activated by simply pulling on the plunger until it locks. In this position, the circuit is closed while the door is open to help make servicing easier.
When using the TS-01 series with the automatic service shunt it is important to REMEMBER to fully depress (reset) the plunger prior to closing the cabinet/box door and rearming that circuit. Failure to restore the plunger will cause the TS-01 to become erratic and not secure the zone circuit properlyWARRANTY:
Lifetime warranty against workmanship, material and factory defects.
- Environmentally Sealed Contacts
- Eliminates False Alarms and Nuisance Service Calls
- Magnetically Plunger Actuated
- No Blades To Corrode
- No More Switch Bounce
- Replaces Older Mechanical Tampers
- No Additional Hardware or Adapters Needed
- Longer Service Life
- Fits Most Bell, Siren and Control Panel Mounting Hole Patterns
- Use Indoors
- Vibration Free
- Install and Forget
- Available With Screw Terminals or Wire Leads
- Available With Built In Automatic Shunt Feature For System Servicing (gray); TS-01S/TSW-01S, or as a Non-Shunt Version: TS-01/TSW-01
- Made In U.S.A.
- Color: Black
What's In The Box
- 10 x Box Tamper Switches + Mounting Hardware