CAT6 Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Direct Burial Shielded Solid Copper, Dry Gel Tape, 23 AWGC6CMXT-2045BK
NOTE: 250 ft & 500 ft lengths are considered to be custom length cuts and can not be returned and/or refunded.
Our Outdoor Direct Burial Dry Gel Tape CAT6 Cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Shielded Outdoor Waterblock Tape Direct Burial CAT6 Cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a low density polyethylene (LDPE) Jacket. This cable also includes a aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interferences that could impede your signal. For added moisture protection this cable includes a waterblock tape that repels water keeping it out of the cable and away from the conductors. Our Shielded Category 6 Waterblock Tape Direct Burial Outdoor Cable is designed for residential outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be buried under ground in conduit. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. This cable is tested to perform up to speeds of 600MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6 Outdoor cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations and is RoHS Compliant.
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper S/FTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||24AWG Riser (CMR)||23AWG Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||General (CM)|
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
|Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP|
|Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Indoor/Outdoor (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)|
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT6 Direct Burial, Outdoor, Outside Plant
- Dry Gel Water Blocking Tape Layer
- Suitable For 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations (CMX)
- Aluminum Foil Shielded w/ Unshielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000' Wooden Spool
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our Category 6 Shielded Outdoor Waterblock Tape Direct Burial Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6 Shielded Outdoor Waterblock Tape Direct Burial Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6 Shielded Riser(CMR) Bulk Cables
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Cables
- CAT6 Modular Plugs - CN1-7883-8C6AS
- CAT6 Keystone Jacks - K66-2150-90-SH
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- CAT6 Shielded Outdoor Dry Gel Tape Direct Burial Ethernet Cable With A Black Jacket, 1000ft On A Wooden Spool