CAT6A Bulk Ethernet Cable, Shielded U/FTP, 26AWG Stranded Copper, Indoor, 1000FT - BlueC6AST-6267BL
Our CAT6A Shielded Cable is ideal for your shielded indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT6A Shielded Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are stranded copper with a polyethylene (PE) insulation. These 4 twisted pairs are individually foiled (U/FTP) and are RoHS Compliant. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. Stranded copper cables are ideal for making custom length patch cords, which making it the perfect cable for indoor LAN applications.
Our company manufacturers these cables to meet and exceed industry standards. They have been verified by outside standards organizations such as TIA, ETL and RoHS. These cable are ETL Verified, RoHS Compliant and in line with TIA 586 C.1 Standards. By complying with these industry standards insures our customers that they are buying high quality products.
Why Shielded Cable?
The foil shielding protects the signal from outside EMI™s and also keeps the signal from emitting its own EMI. For example, a hospital has many electronic devices that emit Electro Magnetic Interference so you would want to use a shielded cable to prevent EMI from both entering and exiting your cable.
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
CAT7 & Cat7A Bulk Cable Options
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable For Noisy Environments
- Suitable For 10G-750MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- Individual shielding with Aluminum Mylar foil for each Twisted Pair (U/FTP)
- 4-Pairs, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 26 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 C.2-1, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Supplied on 1000' Spools
- Category 6A Augmented Cable
- Designed For Indoor General Purpose Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- CM Rated
- ETL Verified
Solid Wire: Also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our CAT6A CM Rated Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6A Indoor Shielded Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6A Shielded Patch Cables
- Blank Shielded Patch Panels
- CAT6A Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- 1000ft of CAT 6A 10G Shielded Stranded Ethernet Cable