CAT6A Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Direct Burial Shielded Solid Copper, 23 AWG 1000FTC6AXE-1507
Our Outdoor Direct Burial CAT6A Cable is ideal for your outdoor direct burial voice, data, video or security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Shielded, Outdoor, Direct Burial, CAT6A Cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper . This cable also includes a aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interference that could impede your signal. Our Shielded Category 6A Direct Burial Outdoor Cable is designed for residential outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be buried under ground in conduit. Additionally, this cable has a drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. This cable is tested to speeds up to 750MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6A TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6A Outdoor cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6A guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations such as ETL and is RoHS Compliant.
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
CAT7 & Cat7A Bulk Cable Options
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT6A Direct Burial, Outdoor, Outside Plant
- UV Rated for Outdoor Use
- Tested for speeds up to 750MHz
- Suitable for High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations (CMX)
- Aluminum Foil Shielded w/ Unshielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000' Wooden Spool
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our Category 6A Shielded Outdoor Water-block Tape Direct Burial Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6A Shielded Outdoor Water-block Tape Direct Burial Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- Riser(CMR) CAT6A Shielded Ethernet cables
- Plenum(CMP) CAT6A Shielded Ethernet cables
- CAT6A Shielded patch cables
- CAT6 Modular Plugs - CN1-7883-8C6AS
- CAT6 Keystone Jacks - K62A-973/180/S
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- CAT6A Shielded, Outdoor, Direct Burial, Ethernet Cable With A Black Jacket, 1000ft On A Wooden Spool