Equipment Rack Mounting Kit - Concrete FloorRA-D18-4838-FK
PDU Manager NOT Included.
Concrete Floor Mounting Kit with 5/8" Bolts and Hardware
Our Equipment Rack Concrete Floor Mounting Kits are used to secure a Two Post or Four Post Network Rack to a floor. This kit includes washers, ensuring that the network rack has a flush and secure fit to the floor. This kit secures your network rack preventing it from moving.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Our Equipment Rack Mounting Kits are manufactured from a carbon steel construction, producing a high-quality Zinc finish with excellent stability.
- Lock Washers - these washers are split at one point and bent into a helical shape. This causes the washer to exert a spring force creating more friction and resistance for rotation.
- Drop-in anchors - consists of a zinc plated steel tubular expansion shield and a solid, cone-shaped expander plug. These anchors are internally threaded assuring easy and safe fastening.
- Superior Manufacturing - The carbon steel construction is manufactured in the U.S.A and produces a high-quality Zinc finish with excellent dimensional stability.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with our Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. These kits are some of the handiest bracing systems. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. DAMAC's Concrete Floor Mounting Kits can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 4 - Bolt, Hex, 5/8-11 x 3 Hex Head, Zinc
- Qty 4 - Anchor, Drop-In, 5/8-11 Zinc
- Qty 4 - Washer, SAE Flat, 5/8" Zinc
- Qty 4 - Washer, Lock, 5/8 Zinc