Recessed 1/2” Short Switch Sets - 150RS Series - 10 Pack150RS-12
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Recessed 1/2” Short Switch Sets - 150RS Series - 10 Pack
Larger than 3/8” but smaller than 3/4”, the 150RS Series is a one-half inch diameter, flush mount contact. This 1/2” diameter design allows additional “working room” for extra wire, E.O.L. resistors, etc. Manufactured from a special polyvinyl material, the unique collar design will “press-fit” into hollow core aluminum or vinyl clad windows with a “snap-in” fit. The 150RS can be ordered with 12” leads or screw terminals.
The 150RS is paired with a matching 1/2” magnet case to offer the installer a 1/2”+ gap. The 150RS switches can also be paired with any of the wide selection of magnets to help resolve difficult installation applications, including our MF-875.
- 12” #22AWG Leads or Screw Terminals
- Designed For Hollow Core Doors & Windows
- Hole Size Allows For Extra Wire, etc.
- 1/2”+ Standard Gap
- Installs Firmly In Wood, Vinyl And Aluminum
- Recessed Magnetic Contact
- Press or Snap Fit
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable Upon Request
- Hermetically Sealed
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Built-in E.O.L. Resistors and Diodes Upon Request
- Supervisory Loops Upon Request
- Switches and Magnets Available Separately
- Lifetime Warranty
- Color: White & Brown
- Made in U.S.A.
What's in the Box
- (10) - Magnetic recessed switch sets with short case
- (10) - MM-150RS 1/4" x 1/2" rare earth magnets in a case
- (10) - 12", 36", or 72" 22AWG leads