Current Controller with Recessed Switch - Automatic AC Voltage Switching System, UL ListedAL-GRI-2042-CC
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Current Controller/Automatic AC Voltage Switching System, UL Listed, (With Recessed Switch)
The Current Controller is an encapsulated circuit with connecting wires to AC power, a light fixture and door monitor switch. The device uses a Lithium battery to supply power to a microprocessor circuit that is safely isolated from the 120 volts AC. The low-level battery voltage is used as a control signal to the door monitor switch. This control signal through the door switch will then control the AC power to the light fixture. The Current Controller is designed to fit into an electrical junction box along with the connecting wires.
NOTE: Open Loop Switch required (Magnetic Recessed 3/8" Press Fit Switch included).
- Designed For Lamp Switching
- Use For Walk-in Closets, Pantries and Cabinets
- Automatic AC Voltage Switching System
- Monitors the State of a Low Voltage Switch Connected to the Door
- Magnetic Recessed 3/8" Press Fit Switch included
- 1.85” x 1.25”
- U.L. & U.L.C. Listed
- Made In U.S.A.
- 1 x Current Controller/Automatic AC Voltage Switching System (Open Loop Magnetic Recessed 3/8" Press Fit Switch Included)