CC-01 Current Controller - Automatic AC Voltage Switching SystemCC-01
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
CC-01 Current Controller - Automatic AC Voltage Switching System
The Current Controller is an encapsulated circuit with connecting wires to AC power, a light fixture and door monitor switch. A microprocessor circuit is safely isolated from the 120 volts AC. This control signal through the door switch will control the AC power to the light fixture. The Current Controller is designed to fit into an electrical junction box along with the connecting wires.NOTE: Open Loop Switch required. GRI 60-12 included. Also available with recessed switch: CC-01-3030-T, CC-01-RB-02, or with no switch CC-01 NS.
- U.L. Listed
- Designed For Lamp Switching
- Use For Walk-in Closets, Pantries and Cabinets
- Automatic AC Voltage Switching System
- Monitors the State of a Low Voltage Switch Connected to the Door
- Made In U.S.A.
What's In The Box
- 1 x Current Controller/Automatic AC Voltage Switching System (Open Loop Switch Included)