CS Current Sensor Series Switch SetsCS-1
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
CS Current Sensor Series Switch Sets
The new sensors can be purchased with the protection built directly into your reed switch or you may prefer the CS-1 heat shrink version, which you connect in-line with your switches.
Two things cause switch failure:
1) Excessive Current: Switch protected from excessive current by Quick Blow fuse. Maximum reed switch rating is .5 amp. = 500 mA switching. If current exceeds .5 amp. fuse will blow. In Fail Safe condition, switch must be replaced.
2) High Voltage: SIDActor threshold 60 AC/DC volts. If voltage exceeds 60 volts, SIDActor will clamp down, channeling any voltage above 60 directly to ground but will not cause switch device to fail or mis-operate and will continue to work.
- Fails Safe With Excessive Current
- Micro-Weld Switch Protection
- Channels Voltage Above 60 V To Ground
- Available In Recessed & Surface Styles
- Plus Heat Shrink For In-Line Installations
- Made In U.S.A.
What's In The Box
- 1 x Heat Shrink