D-Ring Cable Management Kit, 1URP-K12-3357-DMK
Rackmount D-Ring Cable Management Kit
Our D-Ring Cable Management kit provides installers and network technicians with a flexible and functional cable management bracket that easily manages all types of cables. This D-Ring Cable Manager has more than 40 different configurations, making it easy to manage cables horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
This Kendall Howard D-Ring Cable Manager can be installed in several different configurations including 2-post racks, 4-post racks, and server enclosures, to wall mount racks, and cabinets. The 16 included flexible nylon clips install with only fingertip pressure and can be installed vertically or horizontally.
Durability & Strength
Built from heavy duty Cold Rolled Steel (CRS), this D-Ring Cable Manager will have a long-lasting operational life. The 5 included D-Rings are powder coated and feature numerous through holes so that they can be installed to the rackmount panel vertically or horizontally.
- Includes five Steel D-Rings
- Includes 16 Snap-in Nylon Clips
- Nylon Clips are UL 94V-2 recognized
- More than 40 different configurations
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Five Heavy Duty Steel D-Rings - Steel, powder coated D-rings feature numerous through holes so that they can be installed to the rackmount panel vertically or horizontally. Pre-threaded holes on the mounting panel make installation a snap!
- 16 Flexible Nylon Clips - Latch gate style clips install with only fingertip pressure. The rectangular cable clips can be installed to run cables vertically or horizontally.
- Flanged Support Panel - Rack mountable panel is flanged for added strength and durability.
- Universal Compatibility - Unique cable manager can be installed in just about any rack configuration. From 2-post racks, 4-post racks, and server enclosures, to wall mount racks, and cabinets.
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coat Finish|
Wire & Cable Management Accessories
Having an effective cable management system in place keeps your networking cable organized, which helps make system maintenance easier. We carry a wide assortment of cable management solutions. Our wire management solutions help organize and protect your network cabling by keeping it off the floor.
To learn more about our Wire & Cable Management please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's D-Ring Cable Management Kit can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Flat Cable Lacing Panel
- Flanged Lacing Bar
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - D-Ring Base Panel
- Qty 16 - Plastic Snap-in Wire Minders
- Qty 5 - Mobile D-Rings
- Qty 5 - Pan Head Screws