Drywall Mounting Bracket Box Extender Three or Four Gang X-LargeBE3X
Some items may require minimum order quantities which can be changed in your shopping cart.
Drywall Mounting Bracket Box Extender
Our Drywall Mounting Box Extenders set back metal or non-metallic electrical boxes up to 1-1/2 inches. This product works with most steel and non-metallic outlet boxes, providing a level, fully supported wiring device that's flush with the wall surface. In steel boxes, they prevent arcing and shorting by creating a barrier between the box and device screws.
Our newest box extender, the BE1X, has a slightly larger flange that covers miscut wall material and accommodates midi or maxi cover plates. It costs the same as our "regular" single gang BE1 so if you normally use a midi plate this is the box extender for you.
- Allows the contractor to comply with 2014 NEC Article 314.20
- Levels and supports the wiring device where the box is set back from the wall surface (adjusts up to a 1-1/2" box extension)
- Works in handy boxes and 4" square electrical boxes with plaster rings for single switches or receptacle
- Functions with all standard devices, switches, and GFCIs
- Manufactured from 105°C continuous use 94V0 rated flame retardant plastic for safer installations (2 Hour Fire Rating)