Pro Snap N Seal® Universal F-Type RG6 Standard or Quad 90º Right Angle Connector - 25pc bagCN2-355-6
RG6 ProSNS™ F-Type Connector for Your Surveillance Cameras
The Pro Snap N Seal® Right Angle F Connectors use a patented, removable plastic sleeve guide designed to assist with cable insertion. As the center conductor is inserted into the back end of the F connector, the plastic guide is pushed forward and out from the front end of the connector.
When the guide is completely pushed out from the front of the F connector, it will detach and fall out. This design feature is to guide the insertion of the cable, and to help identify when the cable center conductor is fully and properly inserted into the F connector. A patented internal O-ring at the base of the nut facilitates a free-spinning nut design to ease installation.
The return loss performance should be one of the most important factors in choosing a connector. Return loss (RL) represents the quality and consistency of the signal path. Better (more negative) RL measurements are the result of better impedance stability within the signal path and, therefore, lower reflected signal loss in the path. All Belden F connectors meet or exceed SCTE return loss standards, providing superior return loss results and a dependable, high-quality signal.
- Molded in gasket provides a weather tight seal at cable entry.
- Removable plastic sleeve guide for easy cable insertion.
- Patented internal O-ring at the base of the nut facilitates a free-spinning nut design to ease installation.
- Works with standard and quad shielded coaxial cable
To learn more about our RG6 Coaxial Cable Connectors here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium RG6 Coaxial Cable Connectors.
What's In the Box
What's In the Box
- Qty - (1) 25pc bag - Pro Snap N Seal® Universal F-Type RG6 Standard or Quad 90º Right Angle Connector