Ground Bus Bar, Rack Mount, 19"RA-D18-2619-B19
19" Rack Mount Ground Bus Bar
Our Ground Bus Bar is used to isolate electrical currents on rack-mounted equipment. The flat strip design on the product allows heat to dissipate more efficiently due to its high surface area to cross-sectional area ratio. This 19" Bus Bar can handle the maximum amount of current that can be safely carried for its allotted surface area.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment
Durability & Strength
Our 19" Ground Bus Bar Cable Managers are constructed from Hard-Drawn Electrolytic Tough Pitch 110 Alloy solid copper.
This item is compatible with any Damac or third party server racks.
- Flat Strip Design - Allows heat to dissipate quicker because of it's large surface to cross-sectional area.
- Solid Copper Material - Made from Hard-Drawn Electrolytic Tough Pitch 110 Alloy Solid Copper, which allows for optimum conduction and absorption of electricity.
- Grounding Bridge - Provides reliable intersystem bonding between multiple ground bus bars or attachment to communication grounding systems.
- Made in the U.S.A. - DAMAC manufactures and distributes all of it's products straight out of La Mirada, California.
|length||Width||Material Thickness||Tapped Hole Qty.||Material|
|19"||0.75"||0.125"||20||Tough Pitch 110 Solid Alloy Copper|
Grounding Equipment Accessories
We offer grounding equipment like bus bars and grounding blocks to help you protect your network. A ground bus bar is basically a strip of metal that all grounding wires are connected to serving to direct needless current away from sensitive network components. Ground bus bars are generally composed of copper, brass, or aluminum. Ground bus bars are frequently used in low voltage distribution and control equipment. It is commonly mounted directly onto the server rack to isolate excess electric current from network devices.
To learn more about our Grounding Equipment please visit our overview page. DAMAC's Ground Bus Bars can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Axis Plus Server Enclosure
- CableAxis Server Enclosure
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Open Frame Rack System
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 19" Rackmount grounding bar
- Qty 1 - Grounding bridge
- Qty 2 - 12-24 brass screws
- Qty 2 - Zinc flat washers