Industrial Extended 3.25" Gap Overhead Aluminum Door Switch Set (Wall Mount) With Armored 36" CableNPNB-250-36WG
Industrial Extended 3.25" Gap Overhead Aluminum Door Switch Set (Wall Mount) With Armored 36" Cable
The new extended gap series was specifically developed in response to installer request for a magnetic contact that would work on loose fitting, worn, or damaged overhead doors. It has an expanded area of activation which was designed for doors that don™t return to the exact or approximate position upon closure.
Ideally, the installer should determine total travel from left to right and from front to back. Locating the center position in both directions should determine the best placement of the switch.
Standard switch length is 7 1/2" with a 36" armored cable lead. All mounting hardware including lead anchors is provided as well as a mounting bracket (NPNB-1S-12) for the actuating magnet. A 1/4" masonry bit is required for lead anchor installation.
- Designed Especially For Loose Fitting, Worn or Damaged Overhead Doors
- Expanded Area of Activation For Doors That don’t return to the exact or approximate position upon closure
- Floor Mount Extruded Aluminum Industrial Overhead Door Switch
- Available In Closed Loop
- Standard Switch Length is 7 1/2”
- 36" #22AWG Stainless Steel Armored Cable
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Magnet Bracket And Mounting Hardware Included
- Up to 3.25” Gap
- Up To 6.25" Travel
- Hermetically Sealed
- Screw Mount
- Made In U.S.A.
Technical Specs: Closed Loop
|Maximum Initial Contact Resistance (Ω):||.150|
|Maximum Contact Rating (W):||10|
|Maximum Switching Voltage (VDC):||200|
|Maximum Switching Current (A):||.500|
- 1 x Industrial Overhead Door Switch Set + Magnet Bracket + Mounting Hardware