Ladder-to-Rack Mounting KitLR-D17-4804-RS12
Cable Ladder Rack Mounting Kit
Our Cable Ladder Rack Mounting Kits are used to securely attach cable ladder racks to the top of Standard 3" channel relay equipment. This kit allows mounting cable ladder racks either parallel or perpendicular to the rack.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Our Mounting Kits are constructed from quality tubular steel that is black powder coated, providing strength and stability for a long service life.
- Designed with durable steel construction, black textured powder coated, providing strength and stability for long-lasting use.
- Designed to support horizontal cable running overhead, providing an effective means to evenly distribute cable loads in the telecom closet and open architectural areas.
- Easy to configure a modularized system, designed to be compatible with all common cable management systems, for routing cables horizontally, vertically, or around obstacles.
- This Product is also made and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Length||Width||Color / Finish|
|4.50"||12"||Black Epoxy Powder Coat|
|4.50"||18"||Black Epoxy Powder Coat|
12" Mounting Kit:
18" Mounting Kit:
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with our Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. The Cable Ladder Rack Termination Kit can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
2"-3" Elevation Kit:
- Qty 1 - Steel pre-drilled mounting plate
- Qty 2 - 5/16-18 x 3" J-bolts
- Qty 2 - 5/16 Split Lock Washers
- Qty 2 - 5/16-18 Hex Head Nuts