Magnet Recessed Switch Set - 3/4" Switch And 3/8" Magnet - 10 PackAL-GRI-4473
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Magnet Recessed Switch Set - 3/4" Switch With 3/8" Magnet - 10 Packs
The Magnet Recessed Switch Set requires that a 3/4" hole be drilled for the switch and 3/8" hole for the magnet. The 3/4" switch mounting is desirable since the extra wire and connections can be more easily inserted into the larger hole for concealment. Also, should the need arise for testing or replacement, it would be easy to pull the switch, extend the extra wire and access the original connections.
Installation is further enhanced by using a smaller 3/8" diameter magnet to avoid the need to center a larger hole in a 1" to 1 1/2" thick door or window. This will allow you to offset the magnet should it be required.
The Magnet Recessed Switch Set was developed for and should only be used in openings with wooden or aluminum frames.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Available in closed loop, open loop and SPDT
- Wire leads or terminal blocks
- 12" leads
- Available with new rare earth Magnets
- Longer Leads, Zip Cords, or Jacketed Cable on Request
- Built-in Resistors and Diodes Available on Request
- Switches or Magnets are Available Separately
- Supervisory Loops Available
- Made In U.S.A.
What's In The Box
- (10) - Magnet Recessed Switches