Miniature Surface Mount Switch Sets - 129 Series129B-W
Miniature Surface Mount Switch Sets - 129 Series
This surface mount reed switch set is designed for those installations where a more aesthetic profile is required. The attractive snap-on cover makes it perfect for residential and light commercial applications. The cover also comes with knockout points if the wiring requires surface mount and the base is designed for taking the wire out directly into the wall if needed. Available in standard or wide gap this tamper proof miniature surface mount switch set comes with all mounting hardware included.
Note: Open Loop or "normal open" means the switch is open when magnet is in close proximity.
- Lifetime warranty against workmanship, material and factory defects
- UL and ULC approved
- Concealed terminals on 28 Series
- 24" jacketed cable on PA Series
- Longer leads upon request on PA series
- Side mounted screw terminals on 29 series
- Standard gap up to 1", 5/8" on steel
- Wide gap up to 1 1/2", 3/4" on steel
- Extra wide gap up to 2", 1" on steel
- Spacers, covers and screws Included
- Private labeling on request
- Built-in E.O.L. resistors and diodes available on request
- Switches or magnet only are available separately
- Supervisory loop or dummy terminals available
- Made In U.S.A.
What's In The Box
- 10 x Surface Mount Magnetic Reed Switches
- 10 x Magnets
- Mounting Hardware