BNC RG59 Coax Snap N Seal® Connector for CATV, Red Ring - 25pc BagCN3-7894-59
Former Part Number: CN3-4937-59
Universal BNC Connector for your CATV Applications
The ProSNS™ RG59 Universal BNC Connector features a patented 360 degree floating pin basket in its design. When the pin basket is positioned at the back end of the BNC connector, insertion of the cable conductor is easier and more accurate. Once the pin basket is properly aligned within the BNC connector, it is compressed around the cable center conductor by an outer plastic sleeve.
The return loss performance is a key factor in choosing a connector. This ProSNS™ connectors provides superior return loss results and a dependable, high-quality signal. The BNC compression connector is an excellent choice for your CATV applications because of the ease and accuracy of terminating this connector.
Where to use Coaxial Cable
A broad range of applications exist for coaxial cabling. It is widely used with home entertainment equipment such as Cable Television (CATV), Digital HDTV, Audio / Video, and Digital Satellite. It is also used with security cameras, and GPS Systems.
Coaxial Cable is used to transmit radio frequency energy. The advantage of coaxial is that the electromagnetic field carrying the signal occurs only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. With that said, it allows the cable to be installed next to metal objects without power loss. Coaxial Cable also provides protection of the signal from external electromagnetic interference. Coaxial Cables connects radio transmitters and receivers to their antennas, computer network (Internet) connections, digital audio (S/PDIF), and distributing cable television signals.
- Pro Snap N Seal® RG59 Universal BNC Connector, for Standard and Siamese RG59, Red Ring
- RG59 BNC compression connector featuring TRUE 360º compression, providing superior RF shielding.
- NiTin finish and UV resistant plastic make this an environmentally sound and durable product.
- Fits standard shield & quad shield.
- Non-blind cable entry for easy cable insertion.
- Plastic compression sleeve provides the industry's lowest handle compression force.
- 75 Ohm Impedance
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE standards.
To learn more about our BNC Coaxial Cable Connectors here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium BNC Coaxial Cable Connectors.
What's In the Box
What's In the Box
- Qty 1 - 25pc Bag RG59 Pro Snap N Seal® Universal BNC Connector, Red Ring