Roller Ball Plunger Contact - RB Series - 10 PackRB-01-12
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Roller Ball Plunger Contact - 10 Pack
The Roller Ball switch is a unique application of the magnetic reed, combining into a single package mechanical plunger action and the reliability of a hermetically sealed switch.
The ball plunger can be activated from any direction within 360 degrees, using a sliding motion such as that produced by the opening or closing of a door or window into its frame. But they also have been used very effectively as an interior trap device by mounting on a flat surface, such as a display table, and placing the protected object directly on the switch to conceal and actuate the roller ball. The Roller Ball switches can work when nothing else will. Spacers and mounting hardware included with switch and also available separately. Not Recommended for the bottom track of doors or windows
- Works From All 360 Degree Directions
- Screw Down Flange
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable Upon Request
- Hermetically Sealed
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking Or Freezing
- Spacers and Mounting Hardware Included
- Built-in E.O.L. Resistors and Diodes Upon Request
- Supervisory Loops Available Upon Request
- Switches and Spacers Available Separately
- Lifetime Warranty
- For Terminal Version Refer to DS-01T
- Colors: White, Brown
- Made In U.S.A.
What's in the box?
- 10 x Roller Ball Switches + Hardware + Spacers