Self Closing Expandable Braided Sleeve Cable Sock 1/2", 3/4" & 1" 50ft lengthCT-1983-50
Self Closing Expandable Braided Sleeve Cable Sock
Our Self Closing Expandable Braided Sleeve Cable Socks offer an innovative solution for protecting cables. The removable nature of this product allows it to be installed after other necessary components. This product may also be referenced as Cable Snake Skin, Expandable Braided Sleeve and/or an Expandable Loom.
This product is flexible, when totally expanded, the sleeve can reach at least 1.5 times bigger than the initial dimension.
Durability & Strength
These Self Closing Expandable Braided Sleeve Cable Socks are constructed from a durable abrasion resistant material that is great for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Self-closing ability helps keep the cables securely in the sleeve
- Expandable polyester sleeve
- Flame-retardant and halogen-free
- Durable abrasion resistance in a wide range of industrial applications
- Open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables
- The sleeve can expand at least 1.5 times the initial dimension
|Material||Operating Range||Melt Point||Flammability||Standard Color||Certificate||Cutting Tool||Length|
|Polyester||-58ºF - 302ºF||464ºF ± 50ºF||UL94V-2||Black||ROHS, Halogen Free||Hot Knife||50 Feet|