Tamper/Plunger Switch - TS-20 Series - 10 PackTS-30-12
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Tamper/Plunger Switch - TS-20 Series - 10 Pack
The adjustable plunger actuated switch was developed to provide a tamper switch with a smaller diameter for applications where a normal plunger or roller ball type switch is too large. The 3/8" diameter is ideal for a variety of door and window applications. The oval flange allows the switch to be solidly anchored where needed. The design also resists locking problems caused by expansion or contraction. Made of nylon for flexibility, the stainless steel spring and sealed contact ensure a long service live.
Note: Open Loop or "normal open" means the switch is open when magnet is in close proximity.
- Recessed Adjustable Plunger (From 1/4” to 1/2”)
- 3/8” Diameter (Smallest In The Industry)
- Easy To Install
- Replace Old Mechanical Tampers
- Strong Spring Action
- Press To Fit
- 12” #22AWG Leads
- Screw Down Flange on TS-20 For Positive Retention
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable Upon Request
- Hermetically Sealed
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Supervisory Loops Upon Request
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made In U.S.A.
What's In The Box
- 10 x Tamper/Plunger Switches