Temperature Sensor - T8800 SeriesT8800
Temperature Sensor - C Form Relay Output
The Temperature Sensor is a single sensor programmable temperature monitoring security device. It has only one sensor. The single temperature sensor is housed in the appliance (T8800) or can be ordered with a connected remote probe (T8800R). The memory in the T8800 is non-volatile because all temp trip limits are set with a small screw driver. No typical software program is required. Simple to set.
- Low Cost
- Non-Volatile Memory
- Single Sensor or a Remote Probe up to 500’
- Min - Max Temperature Range No Probe - -10ºF to 176ºF
- Min - Max Temperature Range With Probe - -40ºF to 185ºF
- Operates with 7.5 VDC minimum to 15 VDC maximum
- Programmable Hi & Low Alarms
- T8800R Probe Can Be Submerged In Liquid or Installed In A Freezer
- Made In U.S.A.
To open the Temperature Sensor, insert a flat blade screwdriver between the cover and the back plate and twist the screwdriver to open the sensor. Mount the sensor in the required location using the provided screws. Four holes have been pre-drilled on the back mounting plate for installation convenience. There also is a mounting pattern template provided with the printed instructions. Route wires to the device as necessary from behind the sensor. REMEMBER!!! It is important to avoid lights, motors, ballast transformers, fans and electromagnetic devices when routing and pulling wires to this device.
What's In The Box
- 1 x Temperature Sensor - C Form Relay Output - On Board Sensor Only