Window Channel Reed Switch, 1/2"+ Gap, 3/4" Recessed w/ Cable Leads - Closed Loop - 10 PackNPNB-MC120T-12-W
Window Channel Reed Switch, 1/2"+ Gap, 3/4" Recessed w/ Cable Leads
This recessed "normal closed" style magnetic Reed Switch with #22AWG leads requires that a 3/4" hole be drilled for the switch. The 3/4" switch mounting is desirable since the extra wire and connections can be easily inserted into the larger hole for concealment. Also, should the need arise for testing or replacement, it would be easy to pull the switch, extend the extra wire and access the original connections.
Combined with Rare Earth Magnets which were especially designed to be mounted in the track of aluminum windows or sliders, this reed switch set offers a 1/2" + gap. It fits most aluminum tracks and has grippers to hold the magnet in place. Easy installation with no drilling required. Just be sure to look at the arrow polarity. The arrow should point toward the switch.
Note: Closed Loop or "normal closed" means the switch is closed when magnet is in close proximity.
- RMC-25 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8" rare earth magnet mounts in track of aluminum windows & sliders
- Channel magnet fits most aluminum tracks
- Magnet may be compressed to fit channels from 5/16" to 1"
- No drilling required for magnet Installation
- Grippers hold magnet in place
- Arrow on magnet marks polarity
- Standard gap 1/2"+
- 3/4" recessed press fit magnetic switch
- Switch with terminals
- Plated contacts resist sticking or freezing
- 12" 22 AWG leads
- Hermetically sealed
- Closed loop
- Made In U.S.A.
- Color: white
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (10) - Magnetic reed switches
- (10) - MC-25 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8" rare earth magnets for window channels