Window Channel Reed Switch - Up To 1/2" Gap - 1/2" Recessed w/Terminals - Closed Loop - 10 PackNPNB-MC150-T
Window Channel Reed Switch, Up To 1/2" Gap, 1/2" Recessed w/Screw Terminals
This recessed "normal closed" style magnetic Reed Switch with screw terminals is larger than 3/8" but smaller than 3/4". We introduce the newest innovative switch design, the one-half inch diameter, flush mount. This new design is in response to requests from our customers for a switch that would give them additional "working room" for extra wire, E.O.L. resistors, etc., yet would more readily install in the increasingly popular hollow core windows. Designed with a 1/2" diameter contact, manufactured from a special polyvinyl material with a unique collar design that will "press-fit" into wooden or vinyl clad windows with a "snap-in" fit for hollow core vinyl or aluminum windows.
Combined with Rare Earth Magnets which were especially designed to be mounted in the track of aluminum windows or sliders, this reed switch set offers an up to 1/2" gap. It fits most aluminum tracks and has grippers to hold the magnet in place. Easy installation with no drilling required. Just be sure to look at the arrow polarity. The arrow should point toward the switch.
Note: Closed Loop or "normal closed" means the switch is closed when magnet is in close proximity.
- RMC-25 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8" rare earth magnet mounts in track of aluminum windows & sliders
- Channel magnet fits most aluminum tracks
- Magnet may be compressed to fit channels from 5/16" to 1"
- No drilling required for magnet Installation
- Grippers hold magnet in place
- Arrow on magnet marks polarity
- Standard gap up to 1/2"
- 1/2" recessed press fit magnetic switch
- Switch with screw terminals
- Plated contacts resist sticking or freezing
- Hermetically sealed
- Closed loop
- Made In U.S.A.
- Color: white
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (10) - Magnetic reed switches with screw terminals
- (10) - MC-25 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8" rare earth magnets for window channels