Window Channel Reed Switch - Up To 3/8" Gap - w/ Terminals - 3/8" Recessed - Closed Loop - 10 PackNPNB-MC20RS-T
Window Channel Reed Switch, Up To 3/8" Gap, Recessed w/Terminals
The closed loop, recessed "shortie" Reed Switch is designed for applications where a 3/8" press to fit is needed, but space limitations will not allow for a full length to be installed. The installer is able to protect openings with this reed switch that otherwise would have to be secured with more visible surface mount configurations. Available in standard up to 3/8"gap, this series provides an easy answer to the difficult, high dollar window problems every installer encounters.
Combined with Rare Earth Magnets which were especially designed to be mounted in the track of aluminum windows or sliders. It fits most aluminum tracks and has grippers to hold the magnet in place. Easy installation with no drilling required. Just be sure to look at the arrow polarity. The arrow should point toward the switch.
Note: Closed Loop or "normal closed" means the switch is closed when magnet is in close proximity.
- RMC-25 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8" rare earth magnet mounts in track of aluminum windows & sliders
- Channel magnet fits most aluminum tracks
- Magnet may be compressed to fit channels from 5/16" to 1"
- No drilling required for magnet Installation
- Grippers hold magnet in place
- Arrow on magnet marks polarity
- Standard gap up to 3/8"
- 1/2" recessed press fit magnetic switch
- Switch with terminals
- Plated contacts resist sticking or freezing
- Hermetically sealed
- Closed loop
- Made In U.S.A.
- Color: white
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (10) - Magnetic reed switches with screw terminals
- (10) - MC-25 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/8" rare earth magnets for window channels