12' Xtender Pole™, Telescoping Extension PoleJH-4480-12
Multi-Purpose Telescoping Xtender Pole™ 12ft.
The Xtender Pole™ is perfect for contractors and low-voltage cable installers that would like to work from the floor when installing overhead hanging hardware solutions. This product provides a safer way to reach areas that previously were too dangerous or inaccessible by ladders, scaffolding, and scissorlifts including vauled ceilings, over stairwells, and through a ceiling grid. This multi-purpose telescoping pole has interchangeable heads for installing J-Hooks, eye lag screws, ceiling wire, jack chain and threaded rod from the work floor.
- Install Hanging Hardware From Work Floor - Improves Safety and Efficiency
- All-In-One Adapter System for Threaded Rod, Eye Lag Screws, Wire Jack Chain
- Install Multiple Fastener Types to a Variety of Ceiling Structures - Elco®, Hanger Mate®, Buildex Sammy Super Screws®, Powers Vertigo™
- Powered With Any 3/8
- Includes Female Hex Adapter for 1/4" Male Driver
- Tips & Instruction Booklet
- Xtender Pole™-12 (Three 4' Sections, Ceilings up to 18') P/N JH-4480-12
- Hang Ceiling Wire (12 Or 9 Gauge) Install up to 100 Ceiling Wires Per Hour
- Hang Threaded Rod 3/8" or 1/4" Rod up to 10 Feet Long
- Overhead Screw Installation Transforms Into a Very Long Screwdriver
- Hang Jack Chain Easily From The Work Floor
- Hang Wire & Clip Assemblies Eye Lag Screws, Hangers, Multipurpose Clips
12' Xtender Pole", Telescoping Extension Pole:
How to Videos:
Xtender Pole - Hanging Chain Video
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 12' Xtender Pole™, Telescoping Extension Pole for Hanging Hardware
- Qty 1 - Wire and Chain Adapter
- Qty 1 - 1/4" Female Hex Adapter for Male Driver
- Qty 1 - Female Open End 5/8" Hex Adapter
- Qty 1 - Drill Adapter
- Qty 1 - Instruction and Tips Booklet